By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'll be filing a grievance tonight if they don't send me help.

They asked me "how much help do you need?"

I said "how ever much you can give."

"If you're going to play games we will not send you help."

The last message did not require a response so it's on them now. ;)
A dog tried to bite me in the first 30 min. Some lady sneezed coronavirus all over me. The load and day have just generally been :censored2:ed. I’m not going to make it to watch our boys basketball team play in the sweet 16. And my wife is losing her mind because they were told today....oh no your bonus will be paid at the end of your contract not when you sign. Which is not what they were told. So now even more people are talking about leaving.

542thruNthru

A dog tried to bite me in the first 30 min. Some lady sneezed coronavirus all over me. The load and day have just generally been :censored2:ed. I’m not going to make it to watch our boys basketball team play in the sweet 16. And my wife is losing her mind because they were told today....oh no your bonus will be paid at the end of your contract not when you sign. Which is not what they were told. So now even more people are talking about leaving.

Wow you are having a bad day.

It's funny though. Yesterday I was dealing with pissed off wife issues about bonus and promotion raise %

Brownslave688

Wouldn't something like that be in writing on the contract they signed?
They got an initial offer that very clearly stated the bonus was to be paid immediately and if they left before the end of the contract they had to pay it all back. They came back with a counter offer moving a performance bonus into guaranteed salary and stuff but keeping this other bonus. Company comes back with a counter to their counter.

Everything looks good everyone happy. Gonna get it signed in the next few weeks. Then a few people get antsy want a date for when the big bonus will be paid. Company email comes back “October of 2022” everyone loses their :censored2:.

Brownslave688

Not signed yet. In negotiations.

it should be noted that when I read their new offer I told her they had changed the wording and it looked like she wouldn’t get it til the end of the contract.

I am a smarter man than to point that out to her and her coworkers though.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

3E59BA29-4E8B-4111-A3E0-BF7D129CAC91.gif

542thruNthru

Not signed yet. In negotiations.

it should be noted that when I read their new offer I told her they had changed the wording and it looked like she wouldn’t get it til the end of the contract.

I am a smarter man than to point that out to her and her coworkers though.

Yeah that wouldn't go well for you lol