By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I see Kansas sent in their response to NCAA allegation?
They should just shut the program down.
4892CD74-84EC-4ACB-9869-11360E915C21.png

Lemme help you with your bracket

put the Jayhawks in the final 4

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Impossible
Abel pooped in the tub. She put bleach water in the tub and I guess has had it soaking in there for over 24 hours. I go in there and the water is black because the bleach is eating away at the plug for the tub.

I call her in there. I’m like hey you can’t leave bleach just sitting in there that long it eats away at the rubber.

Wife: whatever I’ve got a million things going on. Maybe if you ever did anything around here blah blah blah.

me: just don’t leave the bleach sitting forever. We may have to get a new drain and plug now.

Wife: that’s fine you can just do it yourself next time

me: hey guess what it’s ok to say you screwed up and you’re sorry.

Wife: like I said just do it yourself next time.

rod

Retired 23 years
Abel pooped in the tub. She put bleach water in the tub and I guess has had it soaking in there for over 24 hours. I go in there and the water is black because the bleach is eating away at the plug for the tub.

I call her in there. I’m like hey you can’t leave bleach just sitting in there that long it eats away at the rubber.

Wife: whatever I’ve got a million things going on. Maybe if you ever did anything around here blah blah blah.

me: just don’t leave the bleach sitting forever. We may have to get a new drain and plug now.

You still argue with your wife and expect to win? That's funny.

542thruNthru

Damn over 24 hours!