By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well I think hospitals are going to be paying big bucks in liability lawsuits from what I am hearing.

I’ve heard of multiple cases now of nurses being punished or even fired for wearing their own masks because the hospital doesn’t have enough for everyone.

why a hospital would willingly open themselves up this liability is beyond me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well I think hospitals are going to be paying big bucks in liability lawsuits from what I am hearing.

I’ve heard of multiple cases now of nurses being punished or even fired for wearing their own masks because the hospital doesn’t have enough for everyone.

why a hospital would willingly open themselves up this liability is beyond me.
So the nurses are supposed to treat patients with no masks?

Brownslave688

So the nurses are supposed to treat patients with no masks?
Yeah. Or some of them just brought their own masks to wear while at work. Not necessarily in a patients room. Being reprimanded for “inciting panic”. Crazy.

One travel icu nurse was told she would be fired for bringing her own mask. She tested positive a few days later. Already filed the lawsuit. Just seems asinine to me.

Brownslave688

@burrheadd
upload_2020-3-26_10-17-38.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Someone at my daughter’s university really screwed up. A video started going around yesterday, filmed by either a mover or someone who works there, with him showing how they’re packing up the belongings of students who live in the Honor’s dorm building to convert into an emergency hospital. Thing is....no one notified the students and they’re now raising major hell that random people are handling their stuff.

The University has since apologized and told the kids they can pick up their belongings from a storage facility starting April 10. People are pizzzed!

VCU says they “will do better” after moving student belongings to storage — without their knowledge –to make room for non-COVID-19 patients

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Someone at my daughter’s university really screwed up. A video started going around yesterday, filmed by either a mover or someone who works there, with him showing how they’re packing up the belongings of students who live in the Honor’s dorm building to convert into an emergency hospital. Thing is....no one notified the students and they’re now raising major hell that random people are handling their stuff.

The University has since apologized and told the kids they can pick up their belongings from a storage facility starting April 10. People are pizzzed!

VCU says they “will do better” after moving student belongings to storage — without their knowledge –to make room for non-COVID-19 patients
How do people this incompetent get to a high enough level to do this

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How do people this incompetent get to a high enough level to do this
I know!! They claimed it was an emergency decision. You know good and well this wasn’t set up overnight. They could have at least given the kids two days to clear their dorms. It would’ve saved them from the law suits I’m sure are to come and they wouldn’t have had to pay for moving and storage. No one has a problem with the place being a hospital, just that they weren’t allowed to get their stuff

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I know!! They claimed it was an emergency decision. You know good and well this wasn’t set up overnight. They could have at least given the kids two days to clear their dorms. It would’ve saved them from the law suits I’m sure are to come and they wouldn’t have had to pay for moving and storage. No one has a problem with the place being a hospital, just that they weren’t allowed to get their stuff
The guy who posted the video said in Instagram an hour ago that he got fired and is going to be sued by VCU. Idiots! He’s already had reporters wanting to interview him.