By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
that post in that group. Store had em for $50 a bottle
I missed that post.

I saw a restaurant had a combo. I think it and russle reserve for $150. I had Monday off and did nothing but drive around all day I should have grabbed the combo but I was figured they’d all be gone. Saw Tuesday someone grabbed the last one.

Got me some 1792 full proof tonight.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I missed that post.

I saw a restaurant had a combo. I think it and russle reserve for $150. I had Monday off and did nothing but drive around all day I should have grabbed the combo but I was figured they’d all be gone. Saw Tuesday someone grabbed the last one.

Got me some 1792 full proof tonight.

I wouldn’t have made it in time anyways. But :censored2: I wish I had the day off. I would’ve bought 2 of em. Idk where those people find it. I have YET to find any anywhere. Asked a place today and they said the most they’ve ever gotten was 2 bottles. Know a guy who works for Kerner or however you spell it but idk if he could get me some or not.

Brownslave688

I wouldn’t have made it in time anyways. But :censored2: I wish I had the day off. I would’ve bought 2 of em. Idk where those people find it. I have YET to find any anywhere. Asked a place today and they said the most they’ve ever gotten was 2 bottles. Know a guy who works for Kerner or however you spell it but idk if he could get me some or not.
Kerner is who my best friend delivers for. He asks a lot of places about stuff but they kind of treat the drivers like second class citizens that can’t afford :censored2:.

Brownslave688

this guys a sales rep. Haven’t talked to him for a couple years. Hooked me up with a bunch of beer once.
My best friend doesn’t try as hard as he could to get stuff (he’s not a huge bourbon fan) I give him tons of :censored2: if I see something on the shelf or see someone post about something in the area that he didn’t tell me about. He’s finally catching on lol

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
My best friend doesn’t try as hard as he could to get stuff (he’s not a huge bourbon fan) I give him tons of :censored2: if I see something on the shelf or see someone post about something in the area that he didn’t tell me about. He’s finally catching on lol

Once this coronavirus :censored2: is over I might have to make a trip to the whiskey house or to Wood Hat OR down to a winery in southern MO and rip

Brownslave688

Once this coronavirus :censored2: is over I might have to make a trip to the whiskey house or to Wood Hat OR down to a winery in southern MO and rip
I bet I’ve spent $600 on bourbon since you added me to that group lmao.

was trying to convince the wife to buy me a $400 bottle of George T Stagg tonight lol

542thruNthru

Social distance at its finest.

My brother and I on iPads doing face time playing darts against each other.

Drinking bourbon. :)
20200327_211912.jpg