By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Our 30 day lockdown starts at midnight. Haven’t you guys been locked down for weeks?
Yes. I have a law office still open on my route. I’m telling you, the traffic the last three days is increasing. You are allowed to go food shopping. But that also includes the pet store, big box stores, buy lottery tickets at the smoke shop, liquor store. Less people are staying in, they don’t have the patience. It’s not gonna work.

rod

Retired 23 years
As I’m driving home with less and less cars on the road it’s starting to feel a little creepy.
I had to go to town today. Very little traffic and the grocery store I went to (Aldis) was back to normal (even TP). I was told our Walmart store went to one way traffic in their isles. That actually makes sense.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had to go to town today. Very little traffic and the grocery store I went to (Aldis) was back to normal (even TP). I was told our Walmart store went to one way traffic in their isles. That actually makes sense.
I went to Walmart and they had some areas blocked to restrict traffic but no one way aisles. Not really crowded. Most people were pretty good about keeping social distance but of course there were asshats blocking aisles and giving you a dirty look if you got impatient and tried to go around them.

rod

Retired 23 years
I went to Walmart and they had some areas blocked to restrict traffic but no one way aisles. Not really crowded. Most people were pretty good about keeping social distance but of course there were asshats blocking aisles and giving you a dirty look if you got impatient and tried to go around them.
Probably young kids weren't they? They are good at blocking aisles. :-)

oldngray

nowhere special
Probably young kids weren't they? They are good at blocking aisles. :-)
Nope. Almost all older Walmartians. Every electric scooter was in use. A lot were wearing crappy masks. Which they pulled down when they were in line at the register. Kind of defeats the purpose.

rod

Retired 23 years
Nope. Almost all older Walmartians. Every electric scooter was in use. A lot were wearing crappy masks. Which they pulled down when they were in line at the register. Kind of defeats the purpose.
I knew what you meant but I was just trying to get a rise out of the younger crowd.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Have any of you guys had this vodka before? Any good?
5CEC546E-B023-400C-9E0E-8AA492E26FF0.jpeg