By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's the price out where you are?
The problem isn’t even the price it’s finding it. Well it’s usually $100 or more and I refuse to pay $100 for it.

My best friend delivers the stuff and he’s only had 1 bottle he could have gotten me but it was $100. Most of the stores here keep it in the back for special customers.

rod

Retired 23 years
my buddy went to Gillette, Wyoming to hunt with one of our other friends who moved out there to work. He told me it’s cheap out there. Pissed he didn’t bring me about 4 bottles back.
Work the coal mines? I have 2 friends who have lived there all their lives. They both operate one of those humongous scoop shovels. They make like 65 bucks an hour straight time and usually put in about 80 hours a week. BIG MONEY

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Work the coal mines? I have 2 friends who have lived there all their lives. They both operate one of those humongous scoop shovels. They make like 65 bucks an hour straight time and usually put in about 80 hours a week. BIG MONEY
Yeah. He’s some sort of suit dummy chemist that does smart guy stuff

MAKAVELI

They'll probably be dead before they retire anyway.:happy2:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D8106C3A-61E4-4777-AD60-31BC0043188C.jpeg

Good morning.