By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah that’s not the problem. It’s that our cleaning service isn’t coming because they’ve shut down. Our chef has immune compromised family so he’s out also. And now we don’t know if our au pair is going to be allowed to stay once her visa is up with trump shutting down the borders.

Only so many hours in the day. It’s rough out here.
Same here. No cleaners.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah that’s not the problem. It’s that our cleaning service isn’t coming because they’ve shut down. Our chef has immune compromised family so he’s out also. And now we don’t know if our au pair is going to be allowed to stay once her visa is up with trump shutting down the borders.

Only so many hours in the day. It’s rough out here.
At least you still have your masseuse.

Raul would have been so sad if he was laid off.

oldngray

nowhere special
How dare you suggest we live as peasants
20054510.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because you have to live like the little people and, OMG, clean your own house. It must be horrible for you Lol.
We are busy. Actually my wife works a lot of hours. They come in once a week and really do a great job. They even clean the lighting fixtures.

I guess everyone stopped service because the company shut down for a while.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are busy. Actually my wife works a lot of hours. They come in once a week and really do a great job. They even clean the lighting fixtures.

June works!!!!! What is this world coming to.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’m just messing with y’all Wally. If I was in your situation I’d pay someone to clean my house too. It would be worth it.