By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

544C3419-047D-4A5A-AAF0-051793638B4E.jpeg

542thruNthru

Lets see if I can find out what he is bitching about then.
Because I will bet you money if you had this tool on your route he would be the bunghole who calls in saying the driver didn't knock on my door, or the driver stole my package, or the driver lied about being at my house for a delivery attempt, or my all time favorite, " I left a note foe him to call me"

Yeah I don't care who that driver is. If he didn't del his house as many times as he claims. Something would happen.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He’s just an idiot.
He is the type of :censored2: I started the thread about, its insane the idiots on there who seem to fail to understand what is going on, not just on there either. I had word with a guy at the counter today over a rolled load. It was unacceptable to him that we would dare not process a load on our midnight sort at the Hub.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lets see if I can find out what he is bitching about then.
Because I will bet you money if you had this tool on your route he would be the bunghole who calls in saying the driver didn't knock on my door, or the driver stole my package, or the driver lied about being at my house for a delivery attempt, or my all time favorite, " I left a note foe him to call me"
What do you tell customers who say they left a note for the driver to call?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What do you tell customers who say they left a note for the driver to call?
"They aren't going to call. UPS doesn't supply them with cell phones to call customers, and the driver can not wait quote unquote "five minutes" for you to get back home to sign for your package"
" Yes I understand that Amazon will do that for you , but our drivers have more deliveries than they do' and do not have the time to wait for you to show up"
" I understand you work during that time and so do they"
"My name is M*" . "You don't need my last name, I am the only M* that works up here, they will know who you are talking about"
" I've been out here 31 years, I don't think they are going to fire me"
"Well I cant tell you how special it makes me feel that you broke your streak of cussing at 6 years on me"
" YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY"

The last one I say as they are walking out the door, they always pause ,then keep on walking