By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Had a trailer hitch supposed to be delivered today
Ground truck shows up at 9:00 gets out opens back door looks inside for a few seconds shake his head shuts door and leaves

just tracked it No Delivery Attempt
gotta love that fedx ground

The continuing saga of the trailer hitch

ground guy shows up at 9:00 throws hitch on porch all’s good

I’ve got a 2 car wide concrete half circle driveway in front of my house plenty of room to maneuver
It’s been raining for 2 days this idiot runs both back wheels off into the grass leaving ruts in said grass

If I was @Wally it would be on

I’ve got a 2 car wide concrete half circle driveway in front of my house plenty of room to maneuver
It’s been raining for 2 days this idiot runs both back wheels off into the grass leaving ruts in said grass

That reminds me of a driver who got fired years ago. He had a couple minor accidents that he failed to report over the years. The one that did him in was a turf job. He told the elderly man that he would come over after work and re-seed the damage( fresh soil, straw, the whole deal). The next day the old guy was so happy, he called the building to express his gratitude.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So put a claim in and buy the tall fescue mix from Super Seed Store. It's a mix of Regenerate, 4th Millennium , and Amity.

542thruNthru

I was talking to an older homeless man the other day while leaving a note on a closed business. He was bummed because the library was still closed and he hadn’t been able to read a book in months. I felt kind of bad for him.

He was being polite. What he meant by read a book in months is be could sit on the toilet and take a crap in months. The book just happens to come with him.

oldngray

nowhere special
I got a present from FedEx today. A package that should have gone next door. I was working in the yard and didn't see the driver but did see the FedEx truck. I did walk it over to the neighbor. Because I'm such a nice guy.