By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Is that the state's best?

That's top shelf stripper right there, I mean, she made a whole $23.

On a side note, when I lived in Vegas and was playing poker, I knew a woman who was paying her way through UCLA medical school. Mind you, she only danced during the summer break. We all lived in this townhouse neighborhood and she told my wife that she could pay her rent on the townhouse working 5-6 hours. Our rent was $1200.

So this poor girl here in Wyoming might be able to buy herself a pack of Marlboros and and some new fishnet stockings.

The repair man would give you an "ear full"?

Are you "stalking" my posts?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's top shelf stripper right there, I mean, she made a whole $23.

On a side note, when I lived in Vegas and was playing poker, I knew a woman who was paying her way through UCLA medical school. Mind you, she only danced during the summer break. We all lived in this townhouse neighborhood and she told my wife that she could pay her rent on the townhouse working 5-6 hours. Our rent was $1200.

So this poor girl here in Wyoming might be able to buy herself a pack of Marlboros and and some new fishnet stockings.

Are you "stalking" my posts?
Husk-y attempt at humor?

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know, I would never be caught dead in one of those joints.
animals-33-2.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This little :censored2: likes to play with his food and throw it around. Maw maw does not like that to say the least. So he waves his hand over the top of the food while staring at my mom
And laughing about it.
5E718BDB-9432-4E1E-BEA5-380B38CCCCD9.jpeg