By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0EA33B19-4D29-4876-85A3-A9A96F134021.jpeg

Good morning.

542thruNthru

Ugh.. we have a new center manager. Young guy who only has 4 years with the company. 1 year as a ORS.

Today we've gotten 6 msgs so far about all sort of crap and how things are going to change. This is shaping up to be a super fun year. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ugh.. we have a new center manager. Young guy who only has 4 years with the company. 1 year as a ORS.

Today we've gotten 6 msgs so far about all sort of crap and how things are going to change. This is shaping up to be a super fun year. Lol
Yep. They are cute at that stage. They think they will change things. Lol

542thruNthru

My guess is his first move will be to advance the start time to improve am time. Unfortunately, that leaves no time for airs.
We'll see. So far he's after attendance. Funny thing is he's pulling people in the office that do not have attendance problems they are just out of sick days.

Can't wait to be in the office with this guys.

542thruNthru

They like to play tuff guy with the shoe shines right off the bat
You guys get harassed with some weird :censored2:. We've never been talked to about polishing our shoes ever. Hell if they did say something. I would just say "I don't know how to polish my shoes and would need to be trained."

Though everytime we get a new division manager they start the whole "proper footwear" crusade. It never works because managers don't want to deal with it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You guys get harassed with some weird :censored2:. We've never been talked to about polishing our shoes ever. Hell if they did say something. I would just say "I don't know how to polish my shoes and would need to be trained."

Though everytime we get a new division manager they start the whole "proper footwear" crusade. It never works because managers don't want to deal with it.

Every new center mgr I ever had got a boner for a few weeks telling everybody to go shine their shoes

Wally

He told me today everyone is calling and texting him. Complaining and telling him he needs to put the new center manager in his place.

So yeah my steward is going to probably be dealing with a lot of whining and unnecessary discipline for the next few months.
Recruit drivers to jump on the 9-5 list.

Wally

Why not polish the shoes? Look sharp and professional. No tattoos, no beards.