By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
The OP told Cheryl to delete the whole thing. Apparently she got butt hurt with some of the comments made. Way to go you big bullies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The OP told Cheryl to delete the whole thing. Apparently she got butt hurt with some of the comments made. Way to go you big bullies.
Eh. She was way too sensitive anyway. I was wondering how long it would last til she reported it. I wasn’t about to stay awake to see though. Lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
Eh. She was way too sensitive anyway. I was wondering how long it would last til she reported it. I wasn’t about to stay awake to see though. Lol.
You could tell right away that she was just trying to act tough. She didn't realize that every thread on here eventually ends up going in the toilet. :-) I thought all in all it was a great thread. Sure beats "where can I buy UPS socks?"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So many celebrities that try so dang hard to look like they are made of plastic.

My bet would be that if you took off all the makeup, and the hair wasn't dyed, and she was wearing real human clothes, she'd probably be a regular, pretty girl.

So much better than what she looks like now.
With makeup she’s just a regular pretty girl. Without she’s ugly

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So many celebrities that try so dang hard to look like they are made of plastic.

My bet would be that if you took off all the makeup, and the hair wasn't dyed, and she was wearing real human clothes, she'd probably be a regular, pretty girl.

So much better than what she looks like now.
No, she is fugly.