By Invitation Only

MAKAVELI

Banned

Soooo, @542thruNthru and @MAKAVELI are you guys going to follow every one of Newsom’s mandates on holiday gatherings?
They are more like guidelines than law.
You gotta stop reading that right wing garbage.
Here's the actual mandate.
And while my family probably won't be following the mandate completely. We'll definitely be smart about how we get together for the holidays.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They are more like guidelines than law.
You gotta stop reading that right wing garbage.
Here's the actual mandate.
And while my family probably won't be following the mandate completely. We'll definitely be smart about how we get together for the holidays.
You might want to read article because everything they said in the article is in that mandate. Also, mandates and laws are equally enforceable. The big difference is in how they are originated.

MAKAVELI

Banned
You might want to read article because everything they said in the article is in that mandate. Also, mandates and laws are equally enforceable. The big difference is in how they are originated.
Read the first paragraph. It will be up to local jurisdictions if and how they enforce it.

This guidance provides an updated plan for Californians to gather outside their household and replaces the prior gatherings guidance issued on September 12, 2020 and March 16, 2020. It applies to private gatherings, and all other gatherings not covered by existing sector guidance are prohibited. Gatherings are defined as social situations that bring together people from different households at the same time in a single space or place. When people from different households mix, this increases the risk of transmission of COVID-19.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
51881DA6-C85D-43F6-B5E9-83C34235FFAB.jpeg
9ADE76F6-2E94-491C-B9D4-CEB25C45B469.jpeg

I found the house of Edward Scissorhands.