By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Get a gal that can boot it inside the 10 every time. What coach isn't recruiting her?
That was one of arguments. There is no barrier. If there were high school girls kicking 50 yard fg not being given a chance to play than there’s a barrier. If it’s simply the physical limitations of the female body. Well I wouldn’t call that a barrier.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That was one of arguments. There is no barrier. If there were high school girls kicking 50 yard fg not being given a chance to play than there’s a barrier. If it’s simply the physical limitations of the female body. Well I wouldn’t call that a barrier.
The barrier is god given talent. Nothing else.

Wally

It would be interesting to see the stats/averages of other kickers in her division.

oldngray

nowhere special
A few guys and myself almost got kicked out of a mizzou sports group because we were “attacking women” by pointing out the female Vandy kicker didn’t really accomplish anything and didn’t earn the special teams player of the week award she was given.
A squib kick in a meaningless game.

Brownslave688

Everyone bowing to the pressure to be PC.
It’s funny a few of us got called every name in the book then I called someone a soy boy and that was the end of the world. One side is allowed to hate and attack non stop with no Blowback . The side says ok I can do that too. Suddenly nope shut it down. That’s not acceptable.

Wally

It’s funny a few of us got called every name in the book then I called someone a soy boy and that was the end of the world. One side is allowed to hate and attack non stop with no Blowback . The side says ok I can do that too. Suddenly nope shut it down. That’s not acceptable.
The left is always allowed to attack without challenge. That's what fear does.

oldngray

nowhere special
If that girl had tried a real kickoff it would have shown how unqualified she really was. I doubt she could kick it inside the 20. At warmups she was attempting 14 yard FGs. wtf?

Wally

Why did she receive an award?

Brownslave688

If that girl had tried a real kickoff it would have shown how unqualified she really was. I doubt she could kick it inside the 20. At warmups she was attempting 14 yard FGs. wtf?
Claims to have kicked a 38 yarder in practice. I’ll bet it was a line drive that would be blocked 90% of the time.