By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

He would leave the water because it isn't coconut water.
a6a08f2.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don't know really. Just a weird quirk I guess. Don't eat the candy at a office. I don't take anything from the goodie baskets. Only take water when it's offered and in there hand at the time. For some reason I hate standing there waiting while they get a water. :)
It's obvious, you feel guilty about all the stuff you stole in the past! :raspberry:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Don't know really. Just a weird quirk I guess. Don't eat the candy at a office. I don't take anything from the goodie baskets. Only take water when it's offered and in there hand at the time. For some reason I hate standing there waiting while they get a water. :)

I used to be like that too until it dawned on me that it makes them feel good when you take what they offer. Now I’ll take anything even if I don’t want it. If I don’t want it I’ll take it back to the building and SOMEONE will take it. I had a guy one night give me a bunch of pineapples and bananas. I gave away all of them except two pineapples and a cluster of bananas.

542thruNthru

I used to be like that too until it dawned on me that it makes them feel good when you take what they offer. Now I’ll take anything even if I don’t want it. If I don’t want it I’ll take it back to the building and SOMEONE will take it. I had a guy one night give me a bunch of pineapples and bananas. I gave away all of them except two pineapples and a cluster of bananas.
Spoken like a true woman. ;)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’re gonna tell me you don’t eat the lunches the pharmacy reps buy for Dr. offices
That’s normally some good eating usually not Pizza Hut or Wendy’s