By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
007B8083-4293-4660-8CFC-9892C57FA1F9.jpeg

@Brownslave688 i guess this is the breakdown of who’s delivering where. None for me!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Must've been from reading these posts last night but I had a dream where I had a little girl with this chick I knew from high school and each of us were holding a hand as she walked between us and we'd pick her up and carry her by the hands when she'd try jumping over stuff.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

oldngray

nowhere special
My sister gave me a book that had some family history in it I knew nothing about. A great aunt that was more like an aunt because she was raised by my grandparents. I had heard her parents had died in an accident. Turns out they were murdered and there was a famous trial and because of the murders a college decided to move to a different town. Happened over a hundred years ago but feels weird to find out about it in a published (University Press) book.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ah ha ha. An old lady flipped me the bird. I was in the right lane and she was in the lane to left of me. I couldn’t figure out what she was doing because she would turn on her blinker then turn it off but she wouldn’t speed up to get in front of me and I wasn’t going to slow down. Finally I sped up and she flipped me the bird. Lol. Here she is behind me riding most of the way half in our lane and half in the bike lane.
B3743CB2-C326-454B-B4AF-2D92627DAE63.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Ah ha ha. An old lady flipped me the bird. I was in the right lane and she was in the lane to left of me. I couldn’t figure out what she was doing because she would turn on her blinker then turn it off but she wouldn’t speed up to get in front of me and I wasn’t going to slow down. Finally I sped up and she flipped me the bird. Lol. Here she is behind me riding most of the way half in our lane and half in the bike lane. View attachment 321029
Grandma was late for bingo

rod

Retired 23 years
Must've been from reading these posts last night but I had a dream where I had a little girl with this chick I knew from high school and each of us were holding a hand as she walked between us and we'd pick her up and carry her by the hands when she'd try jumping over stuff.
I dreamed I was eating giant marshmallows and woke up without a pillow.