By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Remember the courthouse in Portland? That was allowed to go on for a month.
And the media encouraged it. They were standing up for a just cause.

That’s what led to the environment that these people in Washington today felt they had no other choice.

Trump and rhetoric certainly helped stir the pot but his election was simply a symptom of all of the political correctness and corruption that has been slowly brewing for decades.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wuuuttt???? Never steak! Steak and crabs are the two biggest reason I’m not a vegetarian. Lol.
z-cow.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And the media encouraged it. They were standing up for a just cause.

That’s what led to the environment that these people in Washington today felt they had no other choice.

Trump and rhetoric certainly helped stir the pot but his election was simply a symptom of all of the political correctness and corruption that has been slowly brewing for decades.
Plus no concern from the opposition about things like midnight vote counting, dead people voting, not following election laws, etc. If the process is not absolutely transparent, resentment will brew.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Plus no concern from the opposition about things like midnight vote counting, dead people voting, not following election laws, etc. If the process is not absolutely transparent, resentment will brew.
If you give us corrupt elections we are no better than the 3rd world countries we invade to “fix” these issues

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2 weeks left and they’re still trying to remove trump from office.....seriously?
They still fear MAGA, big time. Best way to return to the swamp is to burn those bridges that can lead them to you.

It also serves as a major distraction for an extended period, useful as you implement your radical agenda on an unsuspecting nation.