By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Tempers are really flaring at my building. Yeah. Yeah. I know that’s an everyday occurrence at UPS, but it’s not the norm here for so many to be losing it with management. Didn’t help when the big boss said in so many words that if we are FT FedEx owns us every day, until management says we can go home. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Tempers are really flaring at my building. Yeah. Yeah. I know that’s an everyday occurrence at UPS, but it’s not the norm here for so many to be losing it with management. Didn’t help when the big boss said in so many words that if we are FT FedEx owns us every day, until management says we can go home. Lol.
People here just don’t care anymore. If it wasn’t for paycheck/pension I’d bet a good 90% would just assume watch ups go down in a blaze of glory.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
People here just don’t care anymore. If it wasn’t for paycheck/pension I’d bet a good 90% would just assume watch ups go down in a blaze of glory.
We have a lot of old school senior people who still care and are not accepting of this new attitude. They’re also used to having a life outside of work. After a 10 month Peak and no relief in sight though, they’re starting not to care.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One of the dairy farms on my route just set up a M/W/friend pickup for their location starting today. She said, If for some reason you don’t get a pick up for us on those days can you come by here to check? My thoughts....Hell no! I’m not doing your job! My response...I’ll never remember. Lol. Last thing I need is to get people used to that, then they start bitching because I forgot or I was off that day.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/our-response-to-the-events-at-the-nation’s-capitol-statement-by-carol-tomé.389265/

Why the hell does ups need to make a statement?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
11B912B5-4F3A-4608-836D-1F2D460C6E1F.jpeg