By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
68725477-5090-4CCE-9A2F-CA91C49C671E.jpeg

Good morning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ugh! I hate Ground. I just had a guy walk out in front of my truck telling me FedEx lied to him about attempted deliveries to his house two times. I explained to him multiple times that we are two different companies and I can’t help him. He kept repeating the issue with what sounded like a Hispanic accent. I finally told him to call the 800 number and they can have someone explain it to him in Spanish. He got huffy...I don’t speak Spanish. I speak 5 languages. (WDFD). I told him again to call the 800 number and they can have someone explain to him in any of the 5 languages he speaks. lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ugh! I hate Ground. I just had a guy walk out in front of my truck telling me FedEx lied to him about attempted deliveries to his house two times. I explained to him multiple times that we are two different companies and I can’t help him. He kept repeating the issue with what sounded like a Hispanic accent. I finally told him to call the 800 number and they can have someone explain it to him in Spanish. He got huffy...I don’t speak Spanish. I speak 5 languages. (WDFD). I told him again to call the 800 number and they can have someone explain to him in any of the 5 languages he speaks. lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.