By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@burrheadd , @542thruNthru

Tried this product and it is a good one. Water seems to not run off but really soak in. The turf is looking as good as it has ever been in mid summer. 542, one bag would last you a number of seasons.

542thruNthru

@burrheadd , @542thruNthru

Tried this product and it is a good one. Water seems to not run off but really soak in. The turf is looking as good as it has ever been in mid summer. 542, one bag would last you a number of seasons.

I'll have to buy a bag. Just mowed the grass yesterday. Looks good but noticed I have some brown spots because of damn rabbits.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'll have to buy a bag. Just mowed the grass yesterday. Looks good but noticed I have some brown spots because of damn rabbits.
It conditions the soil so the plants can utilize nutrients better. My soil has a lot of clay and it seems to be looser judging by the way water seems to be soaking in.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DE19EE63-66D5-48F7-99CA-F8C750790104.gif

6F203890-753A-471C-8BE5-9E24B22D9B9C.gif

This is @Wally when he comes from work and sees what wild pigs have done to his yard. Lol.
8C5DD70A-E59F-4D11-9DF8-A0FB9506A877.jpeg
56904E80-2214-4EA5-B0B9-7E7572CA99C8.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It just doesn’t add up for me. The greatest gymnast possibly ever quits on her team in what is almost certainly her last olympics? Because she’s mentally stressed…. Just so happens to be at a time when some other athletes are trying to bring attention to the demands on them and their mental health.

Off the leash

It just doesn’t add up for me. The greatest gymnast possibly ever quits on her team in what is almost certainly her last olympics? Because she’s mentally stressed…. Just so happens to be at a time when some other athletes are trying to bring attention to the demands on them and their mental health.
Prima Donna. Once she saw they weren’t gonna get gold she quit

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Hate to say it. This feels staged
Hoda was interviewing her she looked fine said she was physically fit
I think she’s a head case mommy Didn’t make the trip so she has no one to hold her hand