By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

How long ago did they tell everyone that major snow was coming? I even read about it here.
Few days before the major storms started coming. Problem is it's just like when major rain fall and flooding in other states are supposed to happen. People ignore it and those are the morons you see on the news having their whole family rescued.

Johney

Darling quaffed beer to try to keep up with the boozing Bombers, but the raucous marathon continued for hours. Finally, the old-timers stood to leave — and stuck him with a $300 bill.

He stared at the tab for “thirty-six 7 and 7s” in disbelief, knowing he wouldn’t be able to pay his rent that month.

($300 in 1986 money is around $818.90 in today's money)
Met Mickey Mantle many years ago while I was a busboy at a local hotel(maybe 1979?). Funny guy, got his autograph on a menu as he was the guest speaker.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Darling quaffed beer to try to keep up with the boozing Bombers, but the raucous marathon continued for hours. Finally, the old-timers stood to leave — and stuck him with a $300 bill.

He stared at the tab for “thirty-six 7 and 7s” in disbelief, knowing he wouldn’t be able to pay his rent that month.

($300 in 1986 money is around $818.90 in today's money)
The Mets as good as the 50s Yankees? 🤣🤣🤣 The Mets weren’t as good as the 90s Yankees! Yankees won 114 games in 98. Mets….🤣🤣🤣

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Mets as good as the 50s Yankees? 🤣🤣🤣 The Mets weren’t as good as the 90s Yankees! Yankees won 114 games in 98. Mets….🤣
86 Mets were great.

The 98 Yankees were one of the best of all time. Lol, they could be down by 8 runs in the 7th and you would be thinking "they could win this game".

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lucky? They won 108 games?
The ball went thru Buckners legs. The series was over if he stops it. Lucky. 108 games in the National league was like 125 in the American League then. Plus it was the Red Sox, a better team but a maroon for a manager.