By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Cute? @MyTripisCut will settle this.
Now THIS is fugly. Nothing done whatsoever to improve her looks. I’m sure a dyke all the way.
67239E39-6D8D-429A-8B21-531B1716BC66.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E250143D-D095-455D-B38A-C8E3F30A6EA3.jpeg

I love this about the neighborhood that I live in. The Amish and Mennonite people are everywhere. You always see families riding their bikes and walking. Rarely a cell phone in sight. It’s almost like being in @Wilson1397 world, without the mountains and horse & buggies. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There are a couple of big pockets of them around here but I never heard about them in Florida.
There are some who live here but most come for vacation and the beach. They’ve been here for years. The city stopped them using horse and buggies years ago because it was unsafe. They own two very popular restaurants down the street. When it’s “in season” for them you see tons of tour busses and RVs parked in parking lots that bring them from the north.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are some who live here but most come for vacation and the beach. They’ve been here for years. The city stopped them using horse and buggies years ago because it was unsafe. They own two very popular restaurants down the street. When it’s “in season” for them you see tons of tour busses and RVs parked in parking lots that bring them from the north.
They still use horse and buggies here but they never go into bigger cities. Not that they are banned from doing so.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They still use horse and buggies here but they never go into bigger cities. Not that they are banned from doing so.
A lot will ride the city bus to the beach or they have motorized bicycles. It’s cute to see a large family of maybe 8 and all the males are wearing fabric shirts of the same fabric as the females’ dresses. I guess they sewed everything from the same bolt of cloth.