By Invitation Only

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You have so much cabinet and drawer space in your kitchen you can designate an entire drawer for bags?

Try not to flaunt your wealth so much please.
Well technically the drawer is half plastic bags and half kitchen towels. The bags are also used for cleaning the litter box. I make about the same money you do…..I’m not rich lol. Crotch gremlins are expensive, aren’t they? 🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I need one of those, but not so many bags. I try not to have more than half that many bags. Fortunately, the grocery store here takes plastic bags and foam trays for recycling.
Mine is a mesh bag with a hole at the bottom. When it’s full I start throwing excess bags away. How many do you need? Lol. And I hate plastic grocery bags in bathroom baskets.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Mine is a mesh bag with a hole at the bottom. When it’s full I start throwing excess bags away. How many do you need? Lol. And I hate plastic grocery bags in bathroom baskets.
When the drawer gets full I recycle the extra bags. I have an old cat who apparently pees 46 times a day so that litter box gets cleaned every day. I’m never getting another cat after she’s gone lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My wife :censored2:ing hoards plastic bags like we are poor.

I toss 90% of them every few months.
They accumulate so quickly. That’s why I had to put a limit on how many I keep. It drives me nuts how they use so many bags at grocery stores and Walmart. It’s gotten better now that I bring my own bags grocery shopping, but still. Like @UnionStrong said, how many do you really need? I haven’t yet run out.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How old are your kids now?
215D15BD-F3E5-46C2-872D-1C3284DDFADA.jpeg
680605BF-FC89-421C-A5FA-2FA56675DB07.jpeg