By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s a tough job, I had to do it for awhile. Those drivers are obnoxious about clean trucks with full tanks.
Having been a driver myself, I can understand. Nothing pissed me off more than someone trashing the truck I drove every day and leaving it on empty. I’ll admit, I was obnoxious about “my” truck. I’m sure it must’ve been horrible for you to have to work so hard. Lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Having been a driver myself, I can understand. Nothing pissed me off more than someone trashing the truck I drove every day and leaving it on empty. I’ll admit, I was obnoxious about “my” truck. I’m sure it must’ve been horrible for you to have to work so hard. Lol.
I did get a kick out of how they would beg to have it washed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s a tough job, I had to do it for awhile. Those drivers are obnoxious about clean trucks with full tanks.
There was a time when we had mailboxes, that I took the trash a driver left on the floor of my truck and stuffed his mailbox with it. Lol.

Another time, a driver left the step on the driver’s side with a lot of cigarette butts. First thing I smelled the next morning when I got in it. I told him if he did it again I’d report him to management. I didn’t care if someone smoked in my truck, (even though it was against company policy) just don’t leave your butts.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There was a time when we had mailboxes, that I took the trash a driver left on the floor of my truck and stuffed his mailbox with it. Lol.

Another time, a driver left the step on the driver’s side with a lot of cigarette butts. First thing I smelled the next morning when I got in it. I told him if he did it again I’d report him to management. I didn’t care if someone smoked in my truck, (even though it was against company policy) just don’t leave your butts.
I learned early on that when I covered a route I had better leave the truck how i found it. Though some guys were slobs, I had to walk through trash all day on some routes.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I learned early on that when I covered a route I had better leave the truck how i found it. Though some guys were slobs, I had to walk through trash all day on some routes.
My sentiment exactly. I was the same way. I’d leave a truck like I found it, except for a small shelf I’d have to clean off so I could put my stuff and not overlook anything. By the same token, when I went on vacation I’d remove my personal things so they weren’t in the way of the cover driver.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
9860D0CD-F52D-4948-B3F1-FB68951DFC1B.jpeg

Huzzah!!