By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s no wonder the Post Office is losing so much money. I went there (yeah I know crazy) to buy Christmas stamps, hoping I could get them from the machine. Machine didn’t sell stamps nor could you mail anything through it. The line for the counter was 20 deep with most everyone sending boxes. I left to get stamps at the grocery store. :censored2: me gets all the way to my car when I realized I forgot the stamps. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow. Lol.
You forgot the stamps? First class mistake.

Wally

Lol. Yes. I haven’t done cards in years though so they slowly have been fizzling out.
Now, if they weren't on your list, why bother? We have this discussion all the time here. My wife also has emergency gifts wrapped and ready to go for the yahoo's that violate the "no gifting" agreement. She even has tags-all made out in her purse, just in case.

Wally

@BrownFlush has a tramp stamp
1703035544180.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Now, if they weren't on your list, why bother? We have this discussion all the time here. My wife also has emergency gifts wrapped and ready to go for the yahoo's that violate the "no gifting" agreement. She even has tags-all made out in her purse, just in case.
I don’t have that problem. I used to buy gifts for many people once upon a time. Now I only buy for my girls and their guys. Sooooo much simpler.