Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
85DF8444-F871-4528-B491-B7A940B57FF5.jpeg

Nice beach day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Very nice!

Take off that top girl!
It was off! I actually got a little sunburn on my back and on my face. First time I’d been to the beach in over 10 years. I had forgotten how nice it was to spend the day at the beach. I definitely wouldn’t do it without some kind of umbrella or canopy. It’s nice to get a break from the constant sun.

oldngray

nowhere special
It was off! I actually got a little sunburn on my back and on my face. First time I’d been to the beach in over 10 years. I had forgotten how nice it was to spend the day at the beach. I definitely wouldn’t do it without some kind of umbrella or canopy. It’s nice to get a break from the constant sun.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You unleashed them cans? Nice!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This plane just took off from our airport. It was pretty cool and unusual to see here since we’re considered a smaller airport and McDill AFB isn’t very far away. Lots of people were outside taking pictures and video.
1E2C6D4B-3980-430B-91F1-8581070A8505.jpeg