By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had a buddy back in Minny go through the one at corporate a few weeks ago. Brand new ORS, he called me up the second day and straight up said "Are all the higher level guys hypocrites or is it just these ones?"

I almost added that to my favorite quotes on facebook.
We talking about intergrad?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh yeah, you are a Democrat.
And therefore you can't find it.
Bless your little pea pickin' heart.
Because it ain't there is why I don't see it.
4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Because it ain't there is why I don't see it.
4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.
Such a Democrat!

From the TOS:
Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Such a Democrat!

From the TOS:
Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

"Censored" is not a curse word.
Typical management doesn’t understand a contract. If he was trying to get around the filter then it would be a violation. He didn't.
SO IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!