By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just go when everyone is at church around here and it's like a ghost town.

There is a local diner-type restaurant that used to be a very popular place to go on the weekends. We quickly learned that the best time to go was when people were in church because if you tried to go after Mass you would be waiting in a line that went out the door.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
dOB6LyO.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If it were my daughter, I would give her the choice between buying her an expensive down comforter or keeping the one she has and making sure that she can go on her school trip.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I can't believe people buy their matresses online. Never know what your gonna get, then dealing with tossing the old set.

Just had our new set delivered. $30, they set it up and took the old stuff away.

Money well spent.

oldngray

nowhere special
I can't believe people buy their matresses online. Never know what your gonna get, then dealing with tossing the old set.

Just had our new set delivered. $30, they set it up and took the old stuff away.

Money well spent.

I wouldn't trust something like a mattress online. Who knows what it was made of and whether it has been used.

Although I did buy a daybed mattress online but it was basically just a foam pad.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I wouldn't trust something like a mattress online. Who knows what it was made of and whether it has been used.

Although I did buy a daybed mattress online but it was basically just a foam pad.

I'm glad this set came factory sealed. That was one of my concerns, getting someone's return.

Apparently this place loads their trucks the night before, the mattress is frozen solid.

No test ride for a few more hours.