By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
@RonBurgandy??????????, be careful, pal.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

(BC TOS)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

(BC TOS)
Another beer review?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

(BC TOS)
I think I love you

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hey, I don't want to see you to get in trouble with @cheryl, or her to get in trouble with whoever is being quoted.

Just post a link along with your quote.
We're at a ducks game. Crap internet here so I'll just say please play nice on this playground.
tmp_17013-IMG_20170315_2008531968864483.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@silverbullet2893 i am PUMPED.

So as of now it sounds like porter SR will be added to the coaching staff. That means porter Jr. Likely the 2018 #1 overall NBA draft pick will be a tiger next year. His little brother Jontay is looking to reclassify to play for mizzou next year. Add Tilmon from east St. Louis to the mix and mizzou may have 3 first round 2018 picks in the NBA draft!!!!