Can you ask for someone's phone to see if they are dating a co-worker?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

Ironysore-7765

Yea well people aren’t allowed to hook up on company grounds are they? I saw two people in their cars one day and after I left the woman turned her car on and I haven’t seen her since. Dude has been acting all pissy towards me too and it’ been annoying me

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Yea well people aren’t allowed to hook up on company grounds are they? I saw two people in their cars one day and after I left the woman turned her car on and I haven’t seen her since. Dude has been acting all pissy towards me too and it’ been annoying me
So a dude is acting pissy with you and your first mind told you to come to the webz and cry about it.

source.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

beat his arse

teach him a lesson

I have never heard that we are not allowed to hook up before. I have seen married drivers. Married drivers and PT hourly. Married driver and PT sup. And more then a few other entanglements

Ironysore-7765

Well all I need to know is if it’s against company policy to walk up to someone else’s car and ask them out on a date! Would I still be employed afterwards??
Jesus! I’m glad this is slightly entertaining to most of you

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Well all I need to know is if it’s against company policy to walk up to someone else’s car and ask them out on a date! Would I still be employed afterwards??
If she doesn’t report you for being inappropriate or file sexual harassment, why the friend would UPS care??

Jesus! I’m glad this is slightly entertaining to most of you
Slightly? No, this is freaking hilarious. I can’t even be sure you’re being serious that’s how ridiculous this is.