FEDEX SUPPLIES REMOVED FROM DROPBOXES

vantexan

I once found a dead maggot infested muskrat in one of my drop boxes. I knew something was wrong as soon as I pulled up to it. Black flys covered the box.
Told this a long time ago but worth repeating. My first courier route had a dropbox in a locked small room off the lobby. Guy at front desk had to unlock it to let people drop off. The only light in room was what came in from lobby. One day I opened box and there was an odd smell and the packages were wet. Looked like some yellow fluid in the plastic sleeve of overnight letter. I reported it to my mgr and he just shrugged. Next day more of the same. I'm certain it's urine, tell my mgr I refuse to pick it up until they stop whatever is happening. They go to building management and security film is reviewed. A new guy at the security desk was going into the room in the middle of the night and taking a leak in the box. They had told him he couldn't leave desk for any reason on his shift and he took that as meaning he couldn't go to the restroom. He got fired.