China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

So you are say there is the whole animal in ground meat?
i dont know because i dont eat meat haha

you can bet its a miserable existence for them.

if you wanna eat meat, eat fake meat. almond milk tasted different when i first started it but now i am well used to it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
again, in a way ignorance is bliss and in a way its not because your ignorant.

for example you increase your risk of cancer and death by eating meat.
Lol. You have no idea how much I crack up when some one says, YOUR ignorant or YOUR a maroon, or my favorite, YOUR a MAROON.

rickyb

Lol. You have no idea how much I crack up when some one says, YOUR ignorant or YOUR a maroon, or my favorite, YOUR a MAROON.
LOL. again spelling errors is a sign of stupidity, it doesnt mean you are stupid. i think its stupid how many people get freaked out by it.

but what i was talking about is basic philosophy.

Prof. Gary Francione‏ @garylfrancione Jun 16

#Blog essay: #Sentience http://bit.ly/2qZIfDP #govegan #veganism #animalrights #animals #sentientbeing

DCgFgdTUQAEdowC.jpg

upschuck

i dont know because i dont eat meat haha

you can bet its a miserable existence for them.

if you wanna eat meat, eat fake meat. almond milk tasted different when i first started it but now i am well used to it.
Ok, so you are telling me whatever you want(true or not) to get me to your side of the argument.

Sssssssssssss

You know what I hear? Even more of your credibility leaking out. Bad part about it, is that you even admit you don't know what you post is wrong.

rickyb

hahahahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaha

Seriously?
thats true and i was also saying that because op needs has been miserable since i joined the forum.

it was actually national news last year i believe, but i read about it the year before.

for more check out CSPI and nutritionaction.

to be specific, from what i remember red meats and processed meats are especially bad for you.