Columbia anti-Israel protest arrests include UPS exec’s daughter who killed elderly couple in crash as a teen

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Both my kids have college degrees with no debt. They're already making more $ than I ever did at UPS. As a bonus they don't work any OT and can work from home most days.
Good for them. But that exact scenario is not only possible, but common, for non traditional college grads. As well as people that never went to college at all. A liberal indoctrination college at a traditional mainstream college IS not required to make good money. They aren’t even good places to get an education. Otherwise…..there wouldn’t be so many idiots running the country. Including the bulk of the clowns that are wasting space in Congress.

rod

Retired 22 years
Both my kids have college degrees with no debt. They're already making more $ than I ever did at UPS. As a bonus they don't work any OT and can work from home most days.
I don't have a clue what my son-in-law does for a living (other that something with computers). He "works" from home --from what I see--- whenever he wants. When we visit -most days he is outside cleaning the pool or something. All I know is he makes a 6 figure salary that is enough for a real nice house- nice cars and to raise 3 kids. He don't ask for money from me which is all I ask.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
the protestors are commies and deserve ridicule and scorn

the anti-protestors are traitors and deserve ridicule and scorn

there, solved everything
1714856687600664.jpg