Columbia anti-Israel protest arrests include UPS exec’s daughter who killed elderly couple in crash as a teen

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Israel is the worst enemy the US has ever had

even if those protestors are a bunch of worthless commies, Israel isn't much better

I agree, although I'd say worst ally, but I'd rather have at least some semblance of a liberal democracy in the middle east than a sea of Islamic theocracies whose society hasn't advanced past 1250 AD and whose main export is terrorism.

I agree, although I'd say worst ally, but I'd rather have at least some semblance of a liberal democracy in the middle east than a sea of Islamic theocracies whose society hasn't advanced past 1250 AD and whose main export is terrorism.
I literally don't care whether any foreign country is a republic or not, only whether mine is

meddling and worrying about what happens beyond our actual, not imagined interests is why the region is a disaster

also the British are abhorrently bad at foreign policy

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
eddling and worrying about what happens beyond our actual, not imagined interests is why the region is a disaster

If we were living in an isolationist world that would be one thing, but considering we get large swaths of fuel for our energy needs from one of the most volatile regions in the world, we are involved whether we want to or not.

If we were living in an isolationist world that would be one thing, but considering we get large swaths of fuel for our energy needs from one of the most volatile regions in the world, we are involved whether we want to or not.
we literally don't need them, but even if we did that makes an even harder argument for casting off Israel, we had zero enemies in the Middle East before we started protecting them

worldwide

Didn't realize those Ivy League educations included antisemitism as part of the degree. $65K in annual tuition must include a lot of hate classes. Too bad it didn't include some drivers ed classes as well. Good luck getting a job once prospective employers do a background check.

Columbia anti-Israel protest arrests include Letitia James intern, UPS exec’s daughter who killed elderly couple in crash as a teen

Head of supply chain solutions at UPS talks 4 emerging trends in logistics

Appears that this young lady has dodged a few bullets in her young life. First, avoiding manslaughter charges in VT and now, likely avoiding any repercussions from the protests at Columbia.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This anti Jew/pro Hamas trend at colleges just shows how extra impressionable and naive today’s crop of college students are.
1714776532481.png

The uneducated are much better role models.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
View attachment 482596
The uneducated are much better role models.
The average "traditional" college attendee (including graduates) typically leaves campus for the last time with thousands of dollars of debt and no real VIABLE education thats useful in the the real world. And many walk in open minded and with good outlooks on life and their country...but walk out miserable malcontents that hate life, everyone, and where they live. No matter where that might be.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The average "traditional" college attendee (including graduates) typically leaves campus for the last time with thousands of dollars of debt and no real VIABLE education thats useful in the the real world. And many walk in open minded and with good outlooks on life and their country...but walk out miserable malcontents that hate life, everyone, and where they live. No matter where that might be.
Both my kids have college degrees with no debt. They're already making more $ than I ever did at UPS. As a bonus they don't work any OT and can work from home most days.