Confussion over hours worked and Vaca pay and Termination

I worked for the company a total of 19.5 yrs, all union
I was a full time package car driver when terminatedd 7.25.24 and had worked 1189 hrs as of 7.9.24(taken out of service date)
The way I see it is the company can't take away from something an employee has already done, completed, earned 1250 hrs is necessary min hours worked / years to get all entitlements for next year.
My questions is since myself and the company both agree I did work 1189 hrs year to date, shouldn't my vacarions be paid private @ least 75% (pg 28 sec d) of local contract 710 to me w/n 2 weeks of termination?
lastly on the same pg28sec d can ANYONE tell me what "whose services are terminated due to circumcanactes over which they have no control...." I didn't volunteer for termination ? Little help
If I wrong or overlooking a key point please let me know thanks and be safe

I worked for the company a total of 19.5 yrs, all union
I was a full time package car driver when terminatedd 7.25.24 and had worked 1189 hrs as of 7.9.24(taken out of service date)
The way I see it is the company can't take away from something an employee has already done, completed, earned 1250 hrs is necessary min hours worked / years to get all entitlements for next year.
My questions is since myself and the company both agree I did work 1189 hrs year to date, shouldn't my vacarions be paid private @ least 75% (pg 28 sec d) of local contract 710 to me w/n 2 weeks of termination?
lastly on the same pg28sec d can ANYONE tell me what "whose services are terminated due to circumcanactes over which they have no control...." I didn't volunteer for termination ? Little help
If I wrong or overlooking a key point please let me know thanks and be safe
You should have earned some vacation time towards next year