El Correcto

god is dead

Aren R. LeBrun
@proustmalone
·
4h

The
@guardian
describing this proposal as “using prisoners to ease labor shortages” instead of “choosing slave labor over wage increases” is not a matter of responsible objectivity but rather of conscious editorial choice.
You’ve never been to prison, from what I understand of watching lots of prison docs and YouTube channels by ex felons is a lot of guys in prison want to work.

rickyb

You’ve never been to prison, from what I understand of watching lots of prison docs and YouTube channels by ex felons is a lot of guys in prison want to work.
then pay them a fair wage. prison slavery is legal in america, and the wages amount to it. in addition, dont burden them with ridiculous debts when theyre released because of predatory privatized prison practices and govt.

rickyb

Biden weak on white collar crime just like trump!

Disgusting!!!
Screenshot_20220316-104514_Firefox.jpg

rickyb

the point of jail is profits so you want to keep ppl in jail.

prisoners rack up debts in jails, and if they dont pay outside theyre sent back. its hard to get a job outside after youre a criminal

newfie

then pay them a fair wage. prison slavery is legal in america, and the wages amount to it. in addition, dont burden them with ridiculous debts when theyre released because of predatory privatized prison practices and govt.
nice jolt of electricity could relieve their burden and ours.

Box Ox

yes it can be up there with UFC in other late empire entertainment

Hey, society could use some strong male figures around while the males on your screen run around in dresses and whine about how triggered they are by capitalism. You have that luxury because of the males in the former group.

rickyb

Hey, society could use some strong male figures around while the males on your screen run around in dresses and whine about how triggered they are by capitalism. You have that luxury because of the males in the former group.
GUYS i listen to call for rebellion and revolution

not conformity and mental weakness

thats my idea of strength