Covid pay if one tests Positive?

Godzilla55

My test results came back Positive today. Anyone here have any knowledge about getting paid while off? Is there any “Covid” pay or must one use up vacation time? That’s all I have left. Keep getting conflicting answers. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

falcon back

I wouldn't take advice from anyone on here. Their opinions do not matter and most are so bitter, you will get one negative opinion after another. You need to call your manager.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My test results came back Positive today. Anyone here have any knowledge about getting paid while off? Is there any “Covid” pay or must one use up vacation time? That’s all I have left. Keep getting conflicting answers. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.
We were told that “every situation is different” so whether you get paid or not depends on your situation. I’ve heard some people have had to use sick and vacation days and others are getting their weekly minimums. Good luck finding the correct answer.

Nolimitz

I
We were told that “every situation is different” so whether you get paid or not depends on your situation. I’ve heard some people have had to use sick and vacation days and others are getting their weekly minimums. Good luck finding the correct answer.
I was considered exposed after my live at home son tested positive. I was paid for two weeks not using vac or sick time. This was back in June and I know similar cases where pay was not offered. So as you say contact your Mgr/sr for the real info. good luck

!Retired!

We've had a few positive cases at my station. Some got paid minimums and some had to use sick and/or vacation time. I did not speak to any of them about it, so I couldn't tell you how they determined how they decided.

Disclaimer: Someone told me this, I did not verify
If they determine you caught it at work, you get minimums. If you got it outside work, you use vacation/sick time. Though, I wouldn't know how they determine where and when you got it.

MassWineGuy

It may be inaccurate but I read or heard recently that when it first started FedEx paid people. But now you take sick and vacation days. Again, not certain of this.

Call your district’s hr person.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Keep getting conflicting answers.
If you don't want conflicting answers then this isn't the place to ask.

It is whatever HR/HCMP says it is and it doesn't matter what your coworkers, manager, senior manager, or BC posters say.

AB831

How are you feeling? Stay safe and get healthy soon.