Cradle issues

OHIO_swinger

Maybe you can post a picture of one of your so-called makeshift cradles.
I'm sure UPS corporate would be interested in your ideas and you can make some big money off of it
It’s the same Honeywell cradle… why r u so confused? This isn’t as difficult as your making it out to be…. I’ve got a picture for u but I can’t post it here… 😉

Fnix

We are not allowed to use our phones while we drive smart ass. You must be a :censored2:ty driver
If you press the MapNav softkey on the bottom right it will bring up all of the stops on a map. If you can't deliver your next 10 delivery stops off of that you should find a different job.

OHIO_swinger

If you press the MapNav softkey on the bottom right it will bring up all of the stops on a map. If you can't deliver your next 10 delivery stops off of that you should find a different job.
Yeah ur right… if I’m gonna end up as miserable as half of you

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Most of us “old-timers” were cover drivers and knew multiple routes. Somehow we got them done.

Yes however in the age of cradles they literally just throw you on any route whether you know it or not. When the things work it is a big help. The other alternative is using your phone for work (google maps) which a lot of people on here are also firmly against (takes longer and kills the battery too). They do not give us maps anymore. If not for the cradles or our personal phones we would be at the gas station asking for turn by turn directions.

Drivers definitely should not be buying their own cradles though. If the company wants to send you out blind then just cry a little and then soak up the overtime.

OHIO_swinger

Yes however in the age of cradles they literally just throw you on any route whether you know it or not. When the things work it is a big help. The other alternative is using your phone for work (google maps) which a lot of people on here are also firmly against (takes longer and kills the battery too). They do not give us maps anymore. If not for the cradles or our personal phones we would be at the gas station asking for turn by turn directions.

Drivers definitely should not be buying their own cradles though. If the company wants to send you out blind then just cry a little and then soak up the overtime.
Cool