Curious

Sassy lady

So why would a UPS man make a complaint on a woman he had speaking with for several months who we all know she likes him here at the job and he had been very friendly with her back. He made a complaint today against this woman who was nothing but nice to him and up to a few days ago he walked in the door flirting with her

OhShoot

Middle fingers up!!
So why would a UPS man make a complaint on a woman he had speaking with for several months who we all know she likes him here at the job and he had been very friendly with her back. He made a complaint today against this woman who was nothing but nice to him and up to a few days ago he walked in the door flirting with her
@Savage21 you've been ratted out

542thruNthru

Guess he didn't really like her. So what?

Sassy lady

no the problem is he did like her then suddenly this morning she was told he made a complaint and she was not to approach him or or approach the truck. I work at the job with her and she is a really nice person and they had a really funny banter and really seemed to like one another. We all saw it here and she was blindsided. She left work she was humiliated and embarrassed and hurt. Something just seems off here.

OhShoot

Middle fingers up!!
no the problem is he did like her then suddenly this morning she was told he made a complaint and she was not to approach him or or approach the truck. I work at the job with her and she is a really nice person and they had a really funny banter and really seemed to like one another. We all saw it here and she was blindsided. She left work she was humiliated and embarrassed and hurt. Something just seems off here.
@Jkloc420 is this you?

Sassy lady

it's funny but I've know this driver for 10 years and I never would have expected him to do something like this. Why would you deliberately hurt someone that has always been nice to you and you are single? Who was it hurting?

Sassy lady

Who did he complain to? UPS?
he complained at her job and they wrote up a formal complaint. She was absolutely blindsided. Said she is not to approach him or his truck moving forward. yet the other day he walked smiling from ear to ear and flirting with her and he started it! I have know him 10 years and I have not seen him act like this with anyone but her. The funny thing is this woman is very very pretty and the manager dislikes her intensely

Sassy lady

that's funny I thought that but no he isn't. I almost feel like someone said something to him I don't know. Doesn't make sense and she can't ask him because she can't approach him. That is is the weird part. She can't approach him like she did something to him!

Sassy lady

I'm afraid to because of this complaint he placed against her. She's thinking about quitting she is so upset. Something just seems off here. He is such a nice guy it makes no sense.