Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

10 point

IMG_20160807_074053.jpg

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Dear lord Jesus where to even begin with this ridiculousness?!?

1) welfare cheats are NOT what is destroying this country.
2) Donald Trump hates organized labor which is the very thing that allows you to earn a very good living.
3) WAKE THE friend UP.

The "Welfare Queen" story Ronald Reagan told was a bull:censored2: amalgamation of five or six different fraud stories rolled up into one nasty little anecdote. It's a myth that just won't die.

I guess a poor person having to pay for groceries with food stamps isn't allowed to have a used iPhone so they can return phone calls about a job.

The real Welfare Cheats work in high rise offices on Wall Street every day. Too bad they don't reap the same hate as single mothers and the disabled.

Browntown2014

There are more people now than ever on welfare. They now outnumber the people that actually work and pay for the welfare.
AND....if Trump becomes president there are far more pressing issues that need to be addressed than worrying about the state of our union. There is a larger "union" that is in dire need of some attention. It is called the United States of America. Which does not seem to mean much anymore.
Lol you are wrong on every level.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sure, but so does your participation in a union. Private enterprise would walk all over you without the union, we have a competitor that is a pretty good example of what happens when the only voice workers have is their option to quit.

And u can ma
Ever heard of USPS aka The Post Office.
Um realize they just got in the package business because they needed more money. Ups does package, post office did envelopes. Two different things for while.

Jkloc420

Free enterprise didn't get you that good living, blood sweat and tears of union brothers before you did. Like I said before stop letting non issues cloud your judgement.
This is true. This is also why r union is weak because we won't do what they did

Jkloc420

Free enterprise didn't get you that good living, blood sweat and tears of union brothers before you did. Like I said before stop letting non issues cloud your judgement.
Here is the thing though. Your speaking from a union side. If there are no unions everything changes. Wages may go down but the prices on things might not be so high. So ur money might go further.

Browntown2014

The "Welfare Queen" story Ronald Reagan told was a bull:censored2: amalgamation of five or six different fraud stories rolled up into one nasty little anecdote. It's a myth that just won't die.

I guess a poor person having to pay for groceries with food stamps isn't allowed to have a used iPhone so they can return phone calls about a job.

The real Welfare Cheats work in high rise offices on Wall Street every day. Too bad they don't reap the same hate as single mothers and the disabled.

Well said.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

If you can afford an iphone, you shouldn't get welfare.

Get a job you lazy cheater.

Browntown2014

Here is the thing though. Your speaking from a union side. If there are no unions everything changes. Wages may go down but the prices on things might not be so high. So ur money might go further.

Lolololololololololol.

Sure buddy. Why don't you go read a book on what life was like for workers before there was unions in this country.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Free enterprise plus the ability to collective bargain, got us a good living.

If you want to see what free enterprise looks like without the ability to collective bargain just look at Fed Ex Ground workers who are not route owners.

We can't do too much about corporate welfare, they will just move the jobs out of the country. But we can do something about individuals committing welfare fraud.

I don't hate people that truly need the hell. But I have zero tolerance for lazy freeloaders.