Don’t work too hard

specter208

This normal, this is part of being efficient. Not everyone will accept it, but if you can you probably should. If you want to be great, make yourself the least.

rickyb

Referring to your comment about depending on employers. You must not need income. Oh- you're self-employed. Got it.
i broke my arm and it cost me $30 or so and i got a tax refund on part of it too i think

the cost has nothing to do with being employed as far as i recall. maybe my employer insurance covered part of the $30.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
i broke my arm and it cost me $30 or so and i got a tax refund on part of it too i think

the cost has nothing to do with being employed as far as i recall. maybe my employer insurance covered part of the $30.
I thought you had free health care

rickyb

Damn- I was under the impression that all health care there was free. So Canada's health care really is all its cracked up to be.?
how much does a broken arm cost no surgery with no health insurance in america?

give me deviated septum surgery too?

rod

Retired 22 years
how much does a broken arm cost no surgery with no health insurance in america?

give me deviated septum surgery too?
I don't have a clue. I've always had great insurance and have never had a broken bone---that I know of. May have cracked a couple ribs popping wheelies on my old dirt bike once but never went to the doctor for it.

rickyb

I don't have a clue. I've always had great insurance and have never had a broken bone---that I know of. May have cracked a couple ribs popping wheelies on my old dirt bike once but never went to the doctor for it.
well thats the problem now isnt it?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
My take on this:

I have heard a UPS management person say to a young and upcoming part-time sup say “ If you don’t plan on riding the backs of your good employees then you will not make it here”

This was in response to rewarding his productive workers with the easier jobs such as helping smalls, gathering missorts.

Needless to say he left the company.

and UPS still uses up good employees by rewarding them with more work and the crap employees get moved to smalls to sort envelopes.
Are you hoping for an envelope sorting position someday?? Undoubtedly an outcast with strange lunch habits...