Driver divorce rate?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
They spend your money for hotels on your dime
IMG953534.jpg

Brewed right here in my backyard. They make a variety pack called the Texas Cold Front—damn good.
I would like to try that shiner cheer on tap I bet you that would be awesome.

Now back on topic. You have to have the right spouse they can deal with the hours that you put in this job especially when you're younger in your career and you get very little time off and you may get forced to work 6 days a week

DriverNerd

Same as the national average, 50%. I got divorced, then remarried the same woman a couple years later. What I learned by growing up is that it's ok to be an unsympathetic :censored2:, just not to your wife.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I can't imagine how it would work. I worked a normal work day while I had my own business installing alarm systems. There were some long days but generally not. I had a boy at 30 and it was a breeze. Then twin girls at 35 which was not. As soon as I got home I had to tend to them because they worked my wife hard for literally 15 years.

Non sequitur

Same as the national average, 50%. I got divorced, then remarried the same woman a couple years later. What I learned by growing up is that it's ok to be an unsympathetic :censored2:, just not to your wife.
Yeah you become what you do. Unsympathetic :censored2: nails it. You sell the company the best part of your day, your family gets the leftovers.

quad decade guy

Yeah you become what you do. Unsympathetic :censored2: nails it. You sell the company the best part of your day, your family gets the leftovers.
I think certain types of people do....which is on full display on BC. Some quite proud to be such.

Selling....ok. but trading would be more accurate with a lucrative payout.

Remembering you asked for it....agreed too it.....in fact it's all your own fault.

So, becoming this despicable character.....is all on you.