Driver divorce rate?

DriverNerd

Many people believe that this figure is around 50%. However, the actual percentage of marriages that end in divorce in the US varies between 40% and 50%. This means that you are more likely to stay married than you are to dissolve your marriage. Good news!
I'm not sure that: 40% divorce rate = good news.

As divorce rates continue to reduce overall, successful marriage statistics increase accordingly. With a 40-50% chance of a marriage in the US ending in divorce, there is a 50%-60% chance that the marriage will not be dissolved. So, people who marry today stand a much better chance of having a successful marriage than ever before!
Who writes this crap?

wilberforce15

It's a good bit lower if you only consider first marriages. It's more like 30%

The stats get screwed by remarriage and third remarriage. People who divorce once are much more likely to divorce more, and those subsequent divorces count.

Non sequitur

I think certain types of people do....which is on full display on BC. Some quite proud to be such.

Selling....ok. but trading would be more accurate with a lucrative payout.

Remembering you asked for it....agreed too it.....in fact it's all your own fault.

So, becoming this despicable character.....is all on you.
Honest words. I personally love work, even hard work. I'm just very jealous of my time. So I get a little frustrated when that isn't appreciated.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Can’t get divorced if you never get married
D3A51E19-BCB5-4A1B-85D8-3DA4D1BBBB26.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
I belong to this epic religion where if you get divorced you burn in hell for eternity. It's a nice safeguard.
I married onto this religion------Most times I find it humorous and just smh---especially when the priest come walking down the aisle swinging that ball and chain full of that god awful incense. What is that all about? Weddings and funerals--that is when I get drug to church.

Non sequitur

Honest words. I personally love work, even hard work. I'm just very jealous of my time. So I get a little frustrated when that isn't appreciated.

I married onto this religion------Most times I find it humorous and just smh---especially when the priest come walking down the aisle swinging that ball and chain full of that god awful incense. What is that all about? Weddings and funerals--that is when I get drug to church.
It's unfortunate the 1960 hippie liberals ruined the church the same way they're ruining this country.

BigGuy2732

You probably go to the clown mass. The real ones are said in latin, and 99 percent of the faithful actually believe in the teachings.

BigGuy2732

Seriously---who knows Latin now days?
Latin is a dead language, so nothing can be added or subtracted. That's the point of it being the liturgical language, it is like the faith, which cannot be updated. You can buy a missal for 20 bucks that gives you the translations next to each other.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I remember reading a study done by a firm (mid 90’s). They did a study specifically on ups package car drivers (RPCD’s 😉). The divorce rate & alcoholism rate was something like double the national average.