Ending DACA

floridays

We talking about DACA.
Exactly.

I am talking about the ramifications of DACA until yesterday.

Chavez spoke of the result of illegal immigration pertaining to the UFW, the problem in his day.

Daca is (was) nothing less than a magnet to draw future illegal entrants, and reward the previous illegal entrant(s).

newfie

You don't know that. I don't have a problem with letting DACA kids stay as long as they don't commit crimes. And they get a green card, not citizenship.
um if you reward them with green cards no one will ever try to immigrate here legally . everyone will come across the border

vantexan

um if you reward them with green cards no one will ever try to immigrate here legally . everyone will come across the border
We're talking about little kids who were brought across. Not the same as adults. And with a president like Trump the border jumping slowed way down. The border is apparently always going to be wide open with the Dems.

cachmeifucan

Growing up in suburbs of Chicago. We had classes for ESL English as a second language. I know tons of dreamers. All the ones i know love usa and out work many Americans who take things for granted. Daca is illegal but supreme court ruled against killing the program. Id be for amnesty for daca and some tpp but we need a wall and to deport. criminals. Take for instance berwyn il. Used to be all Italian now its all 1st or second born mexican who bought the Italians house so they can upgrade to Naperville or other high value neighborhoods. We need immigration legal. They have conservative values they just fooled thinking the dems will help. Regan was Republican

floridays

Green card is legal.
Brother in law,
Student visa, 45 + years ago, athletic scholarship, green card nonetheless.
From Great Britain.

cachmeifucan

I new a guy from spain named arnie had to quit before the I9. Whole bunch of people at cach facility had to quit. It was probably 12 years ago. Arnie had close to 20 years

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Those were lawful entry, under seasonal worker visa programs.

Repubics do love cheaper brown labor however, legal entry or not.

Screw em, :thumbup1: Repubics that is.
They don't care about the color because the only color that matters is GREEN!

1626577587352.png

newfie

We're talking about little kids who were brought across. Not the same as adults. And with a president like Trump the border jumping slowed way down. The border is apparently always going to be wide open with the Dems.
point is the same. If you reward them with green cards the flow increases.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Exactly.

I am talking about the ramifications of DACA until yesterday.

Chavez spoke of the result of illegal immigration pertaining to the UFW, the problem in his day.

Daca is (was) nothing less than a magnet to draw future illegal entrants, and reward the previous illegal entrant(s).
I am suprised they haven't canceled Caesar Chavez yet,he was anti illegal he didn't want them scabbing out the UFW.

floridays

I am suprised they haven't canceled Caesar Chavez yet,he was anti illegal he didn't want them scabbing out the UFW.
You got it, he was a hero of some of the democat corpes still drawing a breath.

Now he is just someone from the past they hope doesn't see the light of day.

They need voters now, not union members.

Slimy bastards the left are.

Always using people.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
You got it, he was a hero of some of the democat corpes still drawing a breath.

Now he is just someone from the past they hope doesn't see the light of day.

They need voters now, not union members.

Slimy bastards the left are.

Always using people.
I wonder how much longer his birthday will remain a state holiday in California before he is labeled a racist? I say 3-5 years

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree. No amnesty for criminals.
Dumb take overall. Sure I want border security but come raise your children here and they will be granted amnesty. Grow a spine, time to send a message to people hopping over our border, you will destroy your children’s lives there is no amnesty in America for illegals.

vantexan

Dumb take overall. Sure I want border security but come raise your children here and they will be granted amnesty. Grow a spine, time to send a message to people hopping over our border, you will destroy your children’s lives there is no amnesty in America for illegals.
Sieg Heil! They should be granted a green card because it's the right thing to do. That doesn't give them the right to vote or import relatives. If however they commit or have committed crimes they are out of here. The fact is no one is making an effort to remove the probably 30 million+ illegals here now. Trump sought to stop the flow but he wasn't going to remove all of those already here. Make it clear, if they commit crimes and are caught they will go back to wherever. And stop playing around with the ones who have committed crime. Unless it's for murder send every last one in prison back to their home country so that we don't pay for housing them in prison. There's plenty to be done but we want to argue over some twenty year old who was brought here when he was 2, speaks better English than Spanish, never been in trouble and works hard at two jobs. That's not only cruel but just stupid and inhumane. Try to be a bigger person than the idiots who scream "kill them all and let God sort them out!" If you really want to make a difference at the border stop allowing anchor babies. We're one of a few countries that give birthright citizenship no matter the status of the parents. Citizenship should be for the children of citizens as well as those naturalized. How many people are here now because they crossed our border and had a new American citizen?