Enterprise Portal info

Wilco700

I had not accessed the portal for a while and when I try to log on now, nothing works.
Is this still active for retirees?
I need to change/access information about insurance and other items that may
need to be changed.
Thanks

Thebrownblob

I had not accessed the portal for a while and when I try to log on now, nothing works.
Is this still active for retirees?
I need to change/access information about insurance and other items that may
need to be changed.
Thanks

Don’t think it works for retirees or people separated from the company.

pkgdriver

It still works for me. It’s a scaled down version. I believe a year or two ago it was more functional.
Now it just has paycheck info, benefit hub( employee discounts), numbers/links for pension, insurance, etc, monthly retirees/deaths announcement. No Workday, regular articles, or local news like a regular employee has.

rod

Retired 22 years
Once you retire neither the Company or the Union wants anything to do with you. The Company didn't care about you when you were working so why should they now--and depending on where your Pension is coming from----they want you to die so they can save money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't know how he did 35 stops a day
I covered a route once for a senior guy, he did 50-55 stops a day. Big bulk stop in the morning emptied out the truck. He told me to make sure I never came in early….Lol. The route was difficult to learn so no one wanted to go on it. Once you knew it, you were done by 1:30. Waiting on pick ups. Never get away with it now.

I covered a route once for a senior guy, he did 50-55 stops a day. Big bulk stop in the morning emptied out the truck. He told me to make sure I never came in early….Lol. The route was difficult to learn so no one wanted to go on it. Once you knew it, you were done by 1:30. Waiting on pick ups. Never get away with it now.
I need a route like that

Mine starts next month
Well
Then
3o7TKqY2miLWJuvrCo.gif