Europe layoffs

!Retired!

There are a couple news stories about Myrtle Beach and Florence (US) closing but I haven't seen it mentioned on forums yet.
Express didn't/doesn't have a station in Florence. There was one in Richland (JANA, 440 HWY 49S), just north of there, that closed. But, I heard the Ground facility they merged with can't handle the volume, and they're moving back. I haven't been able to get in touch with one of my old co-workers. So, it's just hearsay for now.

FedupExpress

Express didn't/doesn't have a station in Florence. There was one in Richland (JANA, 440 HWY 49S), just north of there, that closed. But, I heard the Ground facility they merged with can't handle the volume, and they're moving back. I haven't been able to get in touch with one of my old co-workers. So, it's just hearsay for now.
This is just like response, only problem is This disaster was broadcasted to the world... Fedex should know better. Incompetent company that can't get anything right.

DeliveryException

He's talking in Florence, SC not Florence, MS.