Excessive Use of the Big Red "X" (Disagree Icon)

Should members who use the Red "X" Disagree Icon have their Rating Rights removed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yeah, we all have our own flaws and have made some bad decisions. Let's everyone have a do over for the new year. I know I need one...

floridays

Who do u think u r. Relax.
I honestly don't think it's possible for me to be more relaxed. It's admirable the way you stick up for your little buddy though. Kinda like the Skipper and Gilligan. To answer your question though, I think I'm a guy with an opinion like everyone else here, we stand on equal ground. That said, some here have thicker skin than others and I stand somewhere between the thickest and thinnest. I noticed Hawk got in your kitchen today, my skin is probably thicker than yours.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
can we set it up so everyone automatically gets a red x when they post . Poor drive has to be spending some serious time here lurking and waiting to post his red X. I feel sorry for him.

I think you should just remove the red x option altogether rather then punishing one guy with emotional issues for acting out his lifelong frustrations.
He'll just substitute one icon for another ... it's an addiction thing.

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
part of society is divide and conquer.

and there are some real issues we disagree on as well.

IDK I have been on a lot of different sides of the political opinions over the years. Pretty much what I've learned is that it's all bs manipulative marketing. Nothing is what is seems.

Once again, I am probably wrong, but this season it's all bs marketing. No where to believe in anymore

I voted for Johnson, just because he wasn't trump or hillary

rickyb

IDK I have been on a lot of different sides of the political opinions over the years. Pretty much what I've learned is that it's all bs manipulative marketing. Nothing is what is seems.

Once again, I am probably wrong, but this season it's all bs marketing. No where to believe in anymore

I voted for Johnson, just because he wasn't trump or hillary
yea id say the major news networks just care about $ and manipulating the people.

but there is truth out there for news. good on voting 3rd party although i wasnt impressed with johnsons policies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Red X done right.
20171226_143819.jpg