Free Money For Drugs, Booze, Etc!!!

rickyb

We never said he was a boy scout. But Dems searched high and low for 5+ years to find something that would ruin him. Hasn't happened yet.
i guarantee you , that oldngray and yourself have a terrible track record of who you voted for president

dems run corrupt candidates. the grease rises to the top.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This country has jumped the shark.....time for a reset.

What is wrong with ol fashioned values ?

My Dad told me if you want anything in life YOU WORK FOR IT!
Excuses are for losers.

What about Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest?
If these people want to do drugs and not work then they get what they deserve.........nothing.

I'm all for helping people that WANT help. helping mentally challenged people. helping disabled people, helping feed children.

But most of these people just want a HAND OUT>>>>>not a HAND UP.

Do what New Hampshire did years and years ago.......anyone on public assistance and/or received food stamps had to work for it with public service/work.

You know what happened??? The welfare rolls PLUMMETED.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Excuses are for losers.

If these people want to do drugs and not work then they get what they deserve.........nothing.

I'm all for helping people that WANT help. helping mentally challenged people. helping disabled people, helping feed children.

Do what New Hampshire did years and years ago.......anyone on public assistance and/or received food stamps had to work for it with public service/work.

And yet you live in the biggest loser state in America, California

rickyb

On what planet are they better because it sure isn't Earth.
republicans are more corrupt than democrats and democrats are awful too

u need to stop watching FOX news which does state propaganda for republicans. thats why u like them bc uve been watching fake news

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

u need to stop watching FOX news which does state propaganda for republicans. thats why u like them bc uve been watching fake news
You’re a fake person but a genuine idiot

vantexan

You say that like it's a mathematical theorem. Point to the corruption. Because if Trump was more corrupt than either of those two the Dems would have had him in prison long ago.

vantexan

Excuses are for losers.

I agree with you but aren't you the same person who said something to the effect when Youngkin won in Virginia that the jackboots were marching? That Nazis had taken over there? I don't get the huge disparity in reasoning between that and what you said above.

rickyb

You say that like it's a mathematical theorem. Point to the corruption. Because if Trump was more corrupt than either of those two the Dems would have had him in prison long ago.
Presidents dont go to jail in case u noticed. the system has declined that much. they used to get in trouble for some things. nixon. Carter had to divest his peanut farm. Trump didnt.

vantexan

Presidents dont go to jail in case u noticed. the system has declined that much. they used to get in trouble for some things. nixon. Carter had to divest his peanut farm. Trump didnt.
If they had the ability to boot Trump from office for corruption the Dems would have pounced on it. And they've been trying for 5+ years.