Friday Night Romance (only) Clips.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Lol. I truly cannot ever recall having a conversation about romance with anyone other than the woman I was involved with.
That's truly sad, really, truly sad, for what else makes life worth living if not for love? All earthly things are temporary but love transcends generations; for all that you have will be given to those you haven't even met and solely because of the love of your family.
All that is valuable in this life is worthless without someone to love and share it with.

Want to have a conversation about love outside of your present relationship; then read poetry, romance novels and watch stage and film productions. You'll soon find an audience far greater than any that attended sporting events or who hang around the local waterholes.

What are we without love?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's truly sad, really, truly sad, for what else makes life worth living if not for love? All earthly things are temporary but love transcends generations; for all that you have will be given to those you haven't even met and solely because of the love of your family.
All that is valuable in this life is worthless without someone to love and share it with.

Want to have a conversation about love outside of your present relationship; then read poetry, romance novels and stage and film productions. You'll soon find an audience far greater than any that attended sporting events or who hang around the local waterholes.

What are we without love?
Love is dinner on the table when I get home.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Love is dinner on the table when I get home.

Your blocking because the subject is intimidating. I get it, but keep trying. It can be scary to expose your vulnerabilities. But, what are you really afraid of? What, idiots on this message board chest thumping a weak veneer of machismo that act as pernicious shield and wall to a higher sense of self? It's not a bad thing to love a woman for more than sex. It's not a bad thing to know that love comes in many forms; the love for our children isn't the same as a love for a wife, or the love for a sibling, or parent or even a pet. Each is a separate but equal sense of human connection to ourselves and to our need to express the same to others. Rejoice in love for it truly is the most prized object of acquisitions in life.

Shakespeare

Sonnet 18​

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date:
Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And too often is his gold complexion dimm’d:
And every fair from fair sometimes declines,
By chance or natures changing course untrimm’d;
By thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander’st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

Last edited: