DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Does a switch offer all the original NES games? That's pretty much all I want to play anymore.
I've got an old jailbroken Wii with homebrew, an emulator, and hundreds of NES, SNES, and Sega games on it, the Wiimote and classic controller make great controllers for the old games.

Easier way is just get a PC emulator and download a torrent of all the roms for the games. They even sell usb and bluetooth NES and SNES controllers for about $20. It's addicting though I warn you.

Indecisi0n

I've got an old jailbroken Wii with homebrew, an emulator, and hundreds of NES, SNES, and Sega games on it, the Wiimote and classic controller make great controllers for the old games.

Easier way is just get a PC emulator and download a torrent of all the roms for the games. They even sell usb and bluetooth NES and SNES controllers for about $20. It's addicting though I warn you.
Come bring it over.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would someone please be kind enough to translate this in to English?